We appreciate your interest in sports events and competitions ("Events
"), Our event website (www.cyclassics.de
) and our mobile apps and social networking pages, profiles, and feeds (or collectively, ours)Services
"). Privacy protection is very important to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Collects, stores, processes, transfers and uses data that identifies you or makes you identifiable as a natural personpersonal data
- Who is the data controller of your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect?
In the context of rendering our services, we can collect personal data about you. This personal data regularly includes the following:
- If you register for an event, password, name, email address, phone number, address, birth date, gender, information on medical condition, registration number and registration number.
- if you register for our website, Username, password, name, email address, phone number, birthdate, gender, and other information you provide during registration.
- If you contact us via our website, email, phone or mail, Name, email address, phone number, address and other information you provide.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, Name, email address, marketing campaign information search as your reaction to our marketing and your interest in our services.
- If you just use our website, IP address, network file system, access times, domain name, browser data, browser type and language, device type, device ID, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, language preferences, information on your website usage and online activities ,
- Information we collect during your participation of our event. Information on your performance, such as your starting number, your place in the rankings, other information in the context of your ranking.
- Information we collect from social networks, IRONMAN or share IRONMAN content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other sites, you may receive information from those social networks including your profile information, picture, user ID associated with your social media account, friends list, and any other information you can. The data we receive is dependent on your privacy settings.
- How do we collect your personal data?
Personal data is collected in many ways and may include:
- Personal data you provide to usIn the course of using our services, we look forward to hearing from you as our visiting website, registering and participating in our events or communicating with us.
However, some information may be requested during the event may be required for the The performance of our event obligations. Without providing this data, you will not be able to enter into a contract with us, search as registering for our events.
- personal data we receive from othersWe may receive personal data about users from third parties such as our Registration Partners, Social Media Sites, Marketing Partners (as defined below) and law enforcement agencies.
- Why and on which legal basis do we collect and use your personal data?
The reasons for using your personal data may differ on the purpose of the collection. Regularly we use your data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- We use your personal data in order to perform our contractual services or for the preparation of a contract with you, If you are registering for our events or if you contact us to register for our events, we will use your data to conduct our events and make your participation in our events possible. Information we use includes: Information we need to contact you or otherwise communicate with you, eg to send you administrative information, registration and event information to process your event registration and participation; information for payments processing; provide customer service; if you are a registered user: to manage and create your account.
- We use your personal data if justified by our legitimate interests, The usage of your personal data may be necessary for our own business interests. For example, we can use some of your personal data to evaluate and review our events and overall business performance, create financial statements, understand and improve your individual preferences, improve your services and identify potential cyber security threats. If necessary we may use your personal data to pursue or defend ourselves against legal claims. We may use your personal data to provide you with individualized marketing. For instance, we deliver targeted advertising messages to you on our websites and elsewhere on the Internet. If you have any of our events before, we may use your email address to provide similar information.
- We use your personal data after your consent, In some cases, we may ask you to grant us separate consent to use your personal data. You are free to deny your consent and the denial will have no negative consequences for you. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you have consent to use your personal data, we will only use it for the purposes specified in the consent form.
This also includes our marketing campaigns
, If you sign up for our email newsletter or if you provide us with your email address, please use this email address for marketing email. You may unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time. You may contact us via email, phone or email at the end of this document.
- We use your personal data to comply with legal obligations, We are obligated to keep certain data because of legal requirements, for example, tax or commercial laws.
We only want to use your personal data for the purposes of which we have collected them. We do not want to use your personal data for other purposes. We do not use your personal data for automated individual decision-making.
- With whom do we share your personal data?
As required in accordance with how we use it, we want to share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Our holding company and affiliates: To support our services, your personal data may be to our holding company, World Triathlon Corporation, and our affiliates, acting on our behalf. World Triathlon Corporation supports us in our marketing campaigns.
- Service providers and advisors: Third party vendors and other service providers, providing marketing services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, services related to the registration and organization of our events, payment processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services. These third parties include: Mika Timing, Active.com. Any such service providers will by appropriate data processing agreements be bound to process the data on our behalf and under our instructions.
- Marketing Partners. Provided you have your consent, we may disclose your personal data to our third-party sponsors and partners (collectively, "Marketing Partners"To do them to market their products or services to them, and measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns, promotions, endorsements and sponsorships or for other marketing purposes.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: Personal data may be disclosed as part of a transaction, as a merger, as an acquisition of our assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or part of our business a bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the integrity of our services; and / or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of IRONMAN, our athletes, visitors, or others.
- The public: The official rankings and information justifying the ranking will be published on our website.
- How long do we keep your data?
We want to collect personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of which we collect the data, in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. 2 years following the event and deleted once retired retention requirements expire. For example, national commercial or financial codes may require to retain certain information for up to 10 years.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data when you use our service. In the event of any breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- How do you safeguard your personal data when there is international transfer?
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use the following types of cookies:
How to manage cookies?
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of the services.
- Analytical / performance cookies, These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the services when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the services works, by example, by ensuring that they are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies, These are used to recognize you when you return to the services. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies, These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We are using this information to make our website and advertising displayed on it, and the marketing messages we send to you are more relevant to your interests. We may therefore share this data with third parties who provide a service to us for this purpose.
- Third party cookies, Please be aware that advertisers and other third parties may use their own cookies. These third parties are responsible for setting out their own cookie and privacy policies.
We therefore use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Customers are now opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of our service. You may set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic download of these functions. If you would like to find out more about cookies and other similar technologies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
or the Network Advertising Initiative's online sources at www.networkadvertising.org
- What rights and choices do you have?
We want you to understand your rights and how we use your personal data. Depending on how you use your data, these rights and choices may include the following:
- Individual R, In addition to being a personal data privacy lawyer, including a right to access and erasure and a right to prevent certain processing activities.
If you are a resident in the European Union
, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
- Right of access, The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification, Personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction, The right to obtain the approval of the personal data in certain circumstances, such as, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period of time to verify the accuracy of that personal data.
- Right to portability, The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one organization to another.
- Right to object, There are grounds for your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. For cookies or e-mail marketing, we provide the following easily usable option:
- Cookies Settings and Preferences, You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through the settings in your browser.
- Email Settings and Preferences, If you no longer want to receive marketing e-mails from us, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time:
In addition to the other listed rights, as to EU resident, you also have the right to lodge a complaint
with your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at
- How to contact us?
or write to us at: Ironman Germany GbmH - Privacy, High Street 90, 65835 Liederbach.
- Data Protection Officer
For all inquiries regarding IRONMAN's activities you may want to contact our Data Protection Officer who can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.